Mud Hut Mama is a personal blog written and edited by me, Jody Tilbury. I started this blog for a number of reasons:
- I live a fairly isolated life so this is one way of reaching out to people that I would never meet on a day-to-day basis
- I’ve stumbled my way through a variety of situations and continue to bumble my way through others, I’m always researching and learning and would like to share what I learn so others can hopefully stumble a little less
- I would love to make some income out of this venture. I’m a stay-at-home mom living in the middle of a game reserve in Southern Africa so there are not a whole lot of employment options open to me
I abide by the FTC Ruling for Bloggers, both to protect myself and to provide a trustworthy experience for you.
- Content has a financial impact
- Content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses
- I do not promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers
- Any products I receive have been free of charge and at no personal cost to myself
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair a valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily make use of an affiliate link every time
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Even though I may receive compensation for infrequent product reviews or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinion, finding, belief, or experience on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. I (as the owner and writer of this blog) accept no liability, readers following instructions and suggestions made by me are responsible for their own safety and the safety of minors in their care. All activities require adult supervision.
This blog is a participant in the following affiliate programs that provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their sites or products:
- Amazon Service LLC Associates Program – amazon.com
- I See Me Personalized Children’s Books Affiliate Program – iseeme.com
I am really enjoying the way blogging is broadening my world. Thank you to my readers for your support and companionship in this venture. If you have any questions about this policy please contact me here.
Last updated May 3, 2014